Seth! So brilliant. What’s stopping you from taking charge and thinking backwards?
- Do it on purpose. How am I leading up?
- Tell stories that resonate with those in charge.
- Demand responsibility but don’t worry at all about authority.
- Reflect credit but embrace blame. Do small things, things that won’t get you fired, without asking. Lol! And if they work, go to your boss and allow them to take credit. If it doesn’t work, take the blame.
- Connection creates value.
- If they don’t get it, go somewhere that does. If you are working with people that are truly stuck, you need to go find someone that gets it. AMEN!
- If you want to make change, make change for people that deserve it.