Students! Can’t find your question? Let me make a few suggestions.
1. First, conduct a comprehensive literature review on your area of interest. Saturate yourself in the sea of research.
2. Review research that has been conducted within the last 7-10 years.
3. Understand what has been done and what has yet to be explored.
4. Pay close attention to the Recommendations section where many researchers indicate areas left to further investigate.
5. Also determine what methodologies are used and what may be feasible for you to undertake given your time and access to resources.
You want your question to be reflective of the current tide as well as something that you are passionate about and want to pursue for the next year.